Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation
Standard Contest Rules
Revised, December 2018
1. No purchase is required for any contest played on any “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” (560 CFOS, Mix 106.5, Country 93, 97.7 Max FM, 98 The Beach, Country 104.9, 89.1 Max FM, Country 105, Country 102).
2. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash surrender value for the prizes.
3. All prizes will be available for pickup at 97.7 Max FM, 9937 Highway 26 (at the 6th Line), Collingwood, Ontario, unless otherwise stated. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Winners have 30 days from the day they won their prize to pick it up.
4. No one contest may be won more than once in a 30-day period, and may be only won by one person per household in a 30-day period, unless otherwise stated.
5. Unless otherwise stated, contests are open to all residents of the Province of Ontario who are within the listening range of “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations.” Employees of Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, and participating sponsors, spouses, parents, children, siblings, and any person living in the same residence with them are not eligible to be prize-winners.
6. Each participant in the contest, including all eligible contestants and winners acknowledge that “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” have the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his/her name, likeness, voice, and video recordings, and the fact that he/she won the contest and all matters incidental thereto, without compensation. By entering a “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” contest, participants also agree to give “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” the right to use their name in marketing campaigns, mailing lists, and research projects not necessarily associated with the contest.
7. By participating in either “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” contests, the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and the specific rules of the contest. In the event of any disagreement as to whether a person is an eligible entrant or winner, or as to the qualification of any winner, or as to the adequacy of the prize, the decision of the contest judges shall be final.
8. Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, and/or participating sponsors which operate contests on any “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations,” any company related to them, or any director, officer, employee, servant or agent of any of them shall have no liability whatsoever arising howsoever, out of the conduct of the contest or the awarding of ownership of the prize including, without limitation, the failure of the prize to conform to the description thereof in the contest, or loss or damage to property of or to anyone arising out of the ownership and use of the prize.
9. Contest rules are subject to change without notice, if necessary, to comply with any applicable law or policy of Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, or any other entity having jurisdiction over Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation. All contests on “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” are subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
10. Winners may be required to present photo identification (i.e. health card or drivers license) when picking up a prize before being declared a winner.
11. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of people listening to “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” at the time of the contest execution.
12. Bayshore Broadcasting may amend or terminate any of its contests or any portion thereof at its discretion without advanced notice.
13. Unless otherwise stated, these official rules govern all contests on “Bayshore Broadcasting radio stations” and must be followed. Copies are available free of charge from Bayshore Broadcasting Corporation, 270 9th Street East, Owen Sound, Ontario during normal business hours (Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm – closed on Statutory Holidays).